After 21 years experience in architectural project design and management, I have a proven ability to design and lead a broad range of project types including laboratory, academic, office buildings and health care.
- Leadership roles on projects include managing financials, schedules, and staff, and directing technical development of projects through all phases of documentation.
- Management of complex medical building projects include Powell County Medical Center (Deer Lodge, Montana), Olympic Memorial Hospital (Sequim, WA), Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Laboratory (Denver, CO), the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Education II and Academic Office One (Aurora, CO).
- The Education II project (recipient of an Award of Construction Excellence, within the $30M to $60M project category) is an example of my expertise in facilitating a collaborative process between architects and contractors.
- Throughout my career, I have actively advocated the implementation of new technologies, from the initial use of CAD to web-based project management and development of relational databases for use during construction administration. I am proficient in the use of Revit, I have actively kept up with software in use by most architectural companies.
- 2008 – 2010 The Neenan Company, Fort Collins, CO
- 2003 – 2008 Anderson Mason Dale Architects, Denver, CO
- 1992 – 2003 Davis Partnership Architects, Denver, CO
- 1988 – 1992 University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
- 1986 – 1988 RNL Facilities Corporation, Denver, CO
- 1981 – 1986 Sheldon Hein and Associates/William Hein Associates, Denver, CO
- 1979 – 1981 KTMG and Associates, Denver, CO
- Administration Office One - Merit Award, AIA Colorado - 2009
- Ecucation II - Citation, AIA Colorado - 2009
- Columbine High School - Merit Award, AIA Colorado - 1996
- Education II - ACE Award, Association of General Contractors - 2008
Educatoin & License
- Bachelor of Architecture Syracuse University, NY
Registered Architect (License # 201765)